Thursday, April 16, 2009

going to the ranch for the weekend

Worked hard today digging up plants to move up to the ranch. We're building a flower garden on the root cellar mound. I'm moving everything that doesn't work where it's at, or I have too much of, or I just feel like moving. It's amazing to think about the unlimited space available, wahoo!

The seedling in the greenhouse are getting big and really need to be transplanted but it's still about a week too early. Perhaps when I get back from the ranch on Monday. These days I live for the Weather Channel 10 day forecast.

Am going to try Arroz A La Mallorquina on the folds up at the ranch this time. I've really god to find some less spicy recipes for poor Best Friend's tummy. Also made dog biscuits again today. Between Pip, Chester, and Me a batch doesn't last long.

I wanted to add photos of the ranch but my computer problems are making the photos hard to get to so I'll take a bunch this weekend and post on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment