Sunday, April 26, 2009

I guess you're probably tired of pictures of the cats already, but beware! I have never had such photographable cats before. This is Anapurna all comfy in a pot just coming out of its winter blues. I was going to dig out the creeping Jenny and put in flowers but if she continues to like to sleep there, I think I'll leave it. A potted cat is as pretty as potted flowers anytime.


I'm still struggling with a feeling of loss and a tired depression as I try to come to terms with the situation of Best Friend. it's just the cap on a month of little troubles. Little and big things are breaking and failing all over the place, and every repair is taking eons longer than it should. I'm behind on planting by about a week because the irrigation problem still isn't fixed and I can't plant before I have a reliable flow of water. Things in the gardens are beginning to show the need for water. And it storms every day, but no rain. That's an odd thing about our valley, the rain clouds seem to skirt around the outsides of the valley most of the time. We've had lots of wind and dust. My kitchen window has a new layer of dusty dried droplets on it. Soon I won't have to pull down the shade when the sun is bright because the sunlight won't be able to penetrate the multilayer dust coatings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment