Friday, March 20, 2009

Apricots in Bloom


It is a little early, five weeks before last frost, but who can blame them? I'm blooming too. The weather continues to be spectacular. Now it's a race to get everything transplanted before it gets too hot. I am so much happier when I can be out in the sunshine and messing with the soil. The gloom of winter is not just a weather condition.
Today I was able to help a good friend with sinus problems by giving her a Jin Shin Do treatment. J has sinus problems associated with burn season for the local farmers. She began to get relief while I was doing the basic neck release, even before I began on the Sinus release pattern. I am so grateful for Ioana Marsaa Teeguarden's books http://www.jinshindo.org/products.htm on the subject. One day maybe I'll get to go study and become accredited, but until then it is incredibly wonderful to be able to do a few small things for my friends and family's comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment